If You’re Considering To Sell Your Home And You Are Thinking To Do A FOR SALE BY OWNER So That You Save The Sales Commission Below Are Some Excellent Reasons Why That Would Be A Mistake.
House Industry Research Indicates That Homes Listed By Real Estate Brokers Sell Faster And For More Money. WHY? Because These Homes Get More Exposure And Their Sellers Are Constantly Informed By Their Broker Of The Market Trends And Change.
Some Of The Advantages Of Hiring A Real Estate Professional Are As Follows:
- They’re Trained Licensed professionals.
- They Have Market And Neighborhood Experience.
- They Have Oversight From State Licensing Officials.
- They Can Give You Valid Advise On How To Reach Your Financial Goals.
- Their Required Continuing Education Keeps Them Up-To Date On Industry Laws.
- They Know How And Where To Market Your Home.
- They Know How To Negotiate With The Potential Buyers.
- They Know How To Overcome Transaction And Closing Challenges.
- They Minimize Your Liability By Explaining To You The State-Required Disclosures.
- They Educate You On Personal Safety And Security During Showings.
- They Have A Great Network Of Bankers, Home-Stagers, Contractors And The Most Accurate Data Sources To Ensure A Smooth Transaction.
- They Are Getting Paid Only Upon The Successful Closing Of Your Real Estate Transaction.
If you decide to SELL BY OWNER, you have to take on all the tasks of a realtor to compete against other trained Real Estate Professionals.